Valentine’s Day is in a couple of weeks which means it’s time to start planning your date on the most romantic night of the year!
Luckily, we live in Hong Kong with an endless amount of interesting things to do that will make her swoon. Here are some of our favourite date ideas to try on Valentine’s Day!
1. AIA Carnival. Take your date to the carnival this year and enjoy the rides, music and definitely the plush toys! A relaxing, no-frills date that lets your guard down so you can just focus on enjoying each other’s company.
2. Is there anything more romantic than stargazing together? Head to the Astropark in Sai Kung, where you can grab a spot on the grass, snuggle up and look out for the North Star, which can be seen from here on a clear night. If it worked for Ross & Rachel, it’ll (probably) work for you!
3. A good old-fashioned picnic is perfect for couples who love being outside and the best part is that you can bring your furry friends with you. Dogs need love too! Bonding over your mutual love of animals while getting to know each other better is an ideal date situation.
4. Treat your date to a Valentine’s Weekend staycation complete with spa treatments, couple’s massages, hotel bars and get away from all of Hong Kong’s distractions for a couple of days – just the two of you.
5. Feeling like they might be the one? Then take your date on a helicopter ride to see Hong Kong from the skies for a once-in-a-lifetime kind of Valentine’s Day. See our beautiful city from a totally new perspective, for an incredible and unforgettable treat. You’ll have an amazing story to tell your grandkids one day.
What are you planning to do this year? Let us know by emailing email@example.com.