We launched our bespoke cake service across our venues this month for guests to enjoy at their next event. Each venue has a different cake that has been inspired by the location and guests can add up to 24 characters to each cake.
In celebration of cake, we recently hosted a cake giveaway (the best kind!) asking Hong Kong to tell us who they would share their cake with in the most creative way. We’re excited to say that we have finally picked the winner! Congrats to Vada Yuen on the most creative way to eat your cake and have it too!
“I would like to share my cake with Marie Antoinette, since I have no bread.” – Vada Yuen
Check out our Top 5 Responses below:
- “I Will Share My Cake With: I would love to share “The Coco” with my friend Monica who is relocating away from Hong Kong later in October. What could be more a HK cake than tequila filled? 1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila and more! .. More cake!” We couldn’t agree more!
- “I Will Share My Cake With my husband :)) because we just got married 2 weeks ago and it’s actually my birthday in October so a beautiful cake would be perfect!” Congratulations to the newlyweds!
- “I Will Share My Cake With: My dad, who calls himself a “dessertarian”. And obviously the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. Gotta love dad” Thank you! We will be using that term from now on
- “I Will Share My Cake With: My fiancé, because I regret that i’ve booked a hotel room to celebrate his birthday two weeks ago and the hotel promised to deliver a birthday cake before mid-night prior to his birthday. At the end, to my “surprise”, the hotel actually prepared a birthday cake made of bath towels instead of an edible cake. Although my fiancé like it a lot, but still I feel sorry that I owe him a real editable birthday cake this year. “ That’s rough! We feel you.
- “I would love to share ‘Red Devil’ with my boss the day I tell him I’m leaving the company! I’ll wait for the year end bonus of course!”
A special thank you to everyone who participated and keeping us entertained this week! There can only be one winner for this giveaway but when there’s cake involved, isn’t everyone a winner? Head to one of our venues to enjoy one of these delicious cakes today.